- No person employed in a casino may solicit or accept any tip, gratuity, consideration or other benefit from any player or customer in the casino.
- A player shall not be advised by an employee of the casino on how to play, except to ensure compliance with these rules.
- No spectator and no player wagering at a table may, unless requested by a player, influence or offer advice to that player regarding that player's decisions of play.
- Players and spectators are not permitted to have side bets with or against each other.
- A seated player who does not place any wagers for 3 consecutive rounds of play, while all other seats at the table are in use, may be required to leave the seat.
- The casino operator may from time to time reserve 1 or more gaming tables for:
(a) The private use of an individual or group of individuals; or
(b) The purposes of a specific promotion, tournament or other event.
- Where a table is reserved under the before rule, a sign designating it as a private table shall be displayed on it and the table shall not be open for gaming for the general public.
- The casino operator may, while the casino is operating, close a gaming table at which players are present, providing a sign with the time of closure at the table for at least 20 minutes before the closure. This rule applies only during the hours in which the casino may operate.
- The casino operator shall set the minimum and maximum wager limits at each gaming table, subject to any directions issued by the Authority
-The minimum and maximum wager limits permitted at a table shall be displayed on a sign at the table. Unless stated on the sign, wagers are not required to be made in multiples of the minimum.
-No minimum table wager limit shall be raised, nor shall any maximum table wager limit be reduced, unless:
(a) A sign indicating the new limit or limits and the proposed time of change has been displayed at the table for at least 20 minutes before the time of the change; or
(b) All players at the table agree to the change; or
(c) The table is being opened for gaming for the first time in a gaming day; or
(d) There is no gaming activity taking place at the table.
- The casino operator may allow a player to wager in excess of the maximum table wager limit, provided that a sign showing the minimum and maximum wager limits for that player is placed on an appropriate area of the table.
-No wager shall be made or accepted in connection with any game if:
(a) The wager is not permitted by the rules of the game; or
(b) The wager does not comply with the wager limits applying to the player making the wager and indicated on the sign displayed in accordance with the rules above, as the case may be; or
c) Partnership between players, with a view to exceeding any maximum wager limit, has occurred; or
(d) The wager does not comply with any specified wager level applying to the player making the wager and set out in the rules of the game.
- All wagers placed with a casino operator shall be paid, taken or disposed of by the casino operator strictly in accordance with the applicable rules. A player's entitlement to winnings shall be governed by and determined in accordance with the rules, irrespective of any overpayment by the casino operator, and the casino operator shall be entitled to recover any such overpayment.
- The casino operator shall ensure that all winning wagers are paid in chips, unless the rules of the game or approved procedures specifically permit payment by other means.
- Subject to the application of any rule or approved procedure permitting the payment of winnings otherwise than by means of chips, where it is not possible to pay the exact amount of winnings in chips, the winnings shall be increased to the next highest amount in which payment can be made in chips.
- Players are responsible for claiming and collecting wagers and winnings.
There are various types of bonuses available at the different online casinos which often lead to misunderstandings, confusion and unnecessary stress if you do not understand what they are. I will try to briefly explain the different types of bonuses to you. Most importantly, you must READ CAREFULLY the term and condition when receiving the bonuses.
No Deposit Bonus
This is the simplest of all the bonuses.All you need to do is register as a real player at the casino offering this bonus, and you will receive the money. You do not have to make a deposit to received it. some time it will be automatically credited to your account and sometime you will need to claim the bonus via email or submission form on their website.
There are usually some limitation on this bonus at different casinos. One of the limitation is the maximum amount of winning you may withdraw using this bonus. Also, some casinos may not have this Restbet cap, but would require you to make a token deposit before withdrawing your winning and other will give you a certain time frame, says 7 days, to claim your winning. Make sure you read their terms and conditions and make sure you understand the rule.
This is a bonus you receive when you make a deposit at the casino. They will match your deposit with a certain percentage of your total deposit. For example; A casino offers you a 100% match bonus up to $200. This means that they will give you 100% in free money on any deposit amount you make up to $200. ie. You deposit $100 and you will receive another $100 in bonus money, making your bankroll $200 or you deposit $150, you will get an extra $150 which will then total up to $300. This bonus is usually used for new players who make their very first deposit at an online casino.
Fee Money Bonus
This is a first deposit bonus you will get regardless of the amount you deposit. An example would be if a casino offers you free $80 if you deposit at least $20. That will give you a bankroll of $100 to play with. But if you deposit $50, you still only get $80. Again, this is a mathematics thing. If you compare it to the match bonus of a different casino, you may find that by depositing the $20, you get more for your money. Here it would mean that you get 400%.
So, before you dismiss a casino that offers you a bonus which initially appear to be low, make sure you work out what would mean if you make the minimum deposit required.
This is a bonus that a casino offers you to play with but you cannot withdraw the bonus amount. This basically means that you will receive free money to play with and once you reach the playthrough requirement, you can only withdraw any winnings that are over and above the initial bonus amount. The bonus money will be removed from your account when you make your withdrawal. These casinos are generally very generous with their bonuses because of this reason, so you can end up playing with a really massive bankroll. Some casinos will offer you up to $3000 in bonuses alone. This means that you can play at the games with the maximum coins and bets giving you a far better payout ratio when you hit the big wins.
The name says it all. These are bonuses that you will see at certain websites where the casino has made an exclusive deal with the website owner to offer his members. These bonuses can be any of the above mentioned variants, so always make sure you read the details of the offer and the terms and conditions of the casino
Loyalty bonuses are given to players who have reached a certain status at an online casino.The amounts and types for the bonus will vary from casino to casino and some casinos will not require a playthrough on these - but only some. You will generally need to meet a token requirement to cash these out.